Tuesday 25 January 2011

Day 129 Turkey 25/1/2011, Antalya. Debs & Toad return!

Today was all about Debs coming back.

Doing a bit of research on the computer, I found out where the airport bus was likely to drop her off and headed into the city to meet her. There was of course the possibility that she would take a taxi instead. Which would mean that I would be waiting in the middle of the city and she would be at the hotel wondering where I was. Predictably that is what happened! After she didn't turn up I headed back to the hotel only to find that she had arrived and then gone back out to look for me. Fortunately the hotelier had given her directions to a bus stop that I knew, so we did eventually have our reunion, just a bit later than planned!

It is really good to have her back, it sounds like she had a really good if somewhat tiring time back in England. We now have everything we need to get back on the road , but we will stay for one more night to give Debs a rest and to give us time to pack all our gear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment