Monday 24 January 2011

Day 128 Turkey 24/1/2011, Antalya. A day of sorting and packing.

Another breakfast where I ate my weight in olives. The olives have been pickled/made? by one of the hotel staff and he seems very keen to ply me with them every morning. I am not complaining, but there is a limit to how many I can eat.

Rather uncharacteristically I unpacked all my bags when we arrived in Antalya. After breakfast I set about trying to get everything back in the panniers in a relatively orderly fashion. Packing is not really my forte, mainly because I get distracted by pretty much everything. I am sure it took a lot longer than it should have, but I eventually got everything sorted. For some reason they don't seem as balanced, weight wise, as they were before. Perhaps I shall have to repack later.

Heading out for a bit of air, I picked up some supplies from Kipa (Tesco) and discovered that wine is on offer. I assume it is wine, the bottle is entirely in Turkish so it could be interesting. What I really need is a wine that goes well with grapefruit!

Great news, it is wine and it's drinkable!

No comments:

Post a Comment