Tuesday 18 January 2011

Day 122 Turkey 18/1/2011, Antalya. A spot of bike cleaning.

As I promised normal service is resumed.

I must have been tired last night as I fell asleep sometime around 8pm. Consequently I missed Ram on his last evening in Antalya, unfortunately I missed him at breakfast as well. If you read this Ram, sorry I missed you, I hope you got home safe and your wife hasn't moved all of your stuff on to the lawn!

I have been putting it off, but today I finally got round to cleaning Debs bike. Yellow Narna has now been rechristened Shiny Yellow Narna! I have decided that the reason people buy black bikes instead of yellow ones, is not that they stand out less. It is simply because you cant see the dirt and oil on the frame. It took me ages, but I think you will agree the result is very yellow!

MattDebs0830UKtoZA MattDebs0829UKtoZA

Cleaning completed, I changed the hub oil and then gave my bike another quick clean. I can't possibly have Debs bike looking better than mine!

The rest of the day escapes me, it would be fair to say that some warm weather and relaxing was involved. There was also very possibly a beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment