Friday 21 January 2011

Day 125 Turkey 21/1/2011, Antalya. A whole lot of nothing!

Not much to report today, so I will just include a few photos from my wanderings. I am starting to consider offering my services as a guide, as I suspect that very few people know the old city better than I do!

I thought about doing a tour of interesting graffiti, but the standard here is quite low. I probably need to head into the more modern part of the city for that. Nevertheless the Kaleiçi is still a nice place to wander around.

MattDebs0836UKtoZA MattDebs0837UKtoZA MattDebs0839UKtoZA MattDebs0840UKtoZA

The nice weather came to an abrupt end this afternoon, with thunder, lightning and torrential rain. There was a slight lull later in the evening, so I was able to go and get some food. Looking at the forecast for the next few days though, it looks like it is set in for the time being. Hopefully it will have dried up by the time Debs gets back on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment