Sunday 23 January 2011

Day 127 Turkey 23/1/2011, Antalya. A bit of blogging.

Not much to report today. After another extended breakfast, I finished my blog entries and uploaded some photos.

As they were cleaning my room (all ready for Debs return), I went for my usual stroll around the city. The grey start to the morning slowly cleared and was replaced by a lovely sunny day, it seems the rain doesn't last for that long here.

While on my stroll I made the slight error of buying 2kg of grapefruit that I thought were oranges. My only excuse was that it was dark in the shop and they were next door to the oranges. Still every cloud, I now have a way of using up the excessive amount of honey that I purchased earlier in the week.

A light rain started again this evening, so it wasn't with much enthusiasm that I headed out for dinner. I eventually found a restaurant that did a karaşik pide (mixed Turkish pizza), so although slightly damp I was very full when I got back to the hotel.

It suddenly feels like the time has gone really quickly, I better sort out my gear tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment