Thursday 30 December 2010

Day 103 Turkey 30/12/2010, Fethiye. Illness in the camp.

Any plans of doing much today were ended when I spent the night feeling terrible. I have no idea whether it is something I ate or just a bug, but the trips to the toilet and the hot and cold sweats have left me feeling totally drained. Which is terrific for Debs, because I am the world's worst patient.

Accepting that I have to eat, I did manage some breakfast and we even had a brief walk to get some fresh air, after which I ate some lunch. I must be on the road to recovery but there will be very little to report today.

MattDebs0743UKtoZA

New Years Eve tomorrow, so let's hope I am better and we get to visit the ghost town. Plus it would be a shame if I couldn't have a least one drink to see in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment