Wednesday 26 October 2011

Day 358 South Africa 26/10/2011, Big 5 Backpackers, Hazyview. Still here and recovering from illness, hopefully.

Debs woke still feeling unwell this morning, plus it was raining. It looked like a good enough set of reasons to stay where we were.

While Debs rested, I rode back to the town to get some supplies. The security guys in the supermarket must have remembered me, as they gave me a wave and said they would look after my bike. A quick rush round the shops later and I was heading back to the hostel.

By the time I got back, Debs was looking a little better than she did this morning. My stomach also seems to have settled, so we should be good to go tomorrow.

For the rest of the day Debs has been researching and planning our route, while I have been blogging and talking bicycles with Nigel. With any luck the cooler overcast weather will remain tomorrow and we will have a good ride to White River.

No comments:

Post a Comment